We have reached capacity for this tour.
Ever been on a rig? Here’s your chance! Join us on our second company tour to Helmerich & Payne Inc. on Friday April 17, 2015. UH AADE will have the opportunity to tour H&P’s rig up yard, assembly and training facility.
Who’s H&P? They are a contract drilling company and a global enterprise across the United States, South America, Middle East and Africa. H&P assembles various parts and equipment that go onto skids, once complete they are taken to the rig up yard and tested prior to being released to the operator. Every rig H&P builds has been tested prior to use at this facility. They also conduct training in classrooms and hands on for all of their rig employees prior to exposure.
- Casual [e.g. blue jeans, polo’s (men/woman), blouse (elbow length), casual button down shirts, ties not necessary, no skirts], AADE polo shirt.
- CLOSED TOED, FLAT LEATHER SHOES [e.g. boots] NO heels, flats, sandals, open toe shoes, sandals, sneakers.
- **Please be aware that if you do not have proper shoes you will not be allowed to tour**
- Please dress accordingly for the weather.
- Fill out the form below.
- Submit a $10 (exact change) refundable deposit to Claire Holley at ERP building 9 room 219 (second floor) starting Monday the 10th of April.
Last day to sign up and submit deposit will be 15 April 2015.
Please contact Erica Guerrero (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.
Meet at building 9 of the ERP at 8:15 A.M. on the day of the tour.